Sunday, October 7, 2012

Eye Favorites of September


I am very pleased to bring you my favorite eye products for the month of September. And here they are...



So for the month of September I haven't been doing anything extremely crazy with my eyes so I have been sticking with my Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay. The four colors I have been sticking with are verve, ydk, busted, and blackout; I really think these eye shadows compliment each other so well.


My next favorites are two mascaras and they are Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara and Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes. I love the Rimmel mascara so much because it does hold the curl of my lashes and it makes them look so much fuller and longer. I also love the size of the brush since it is a larger size brush it works well with my lashes. For my bottom lashes I use the Maybelline mascara since the brush is sort of small and it is precise so it does make my bottom lashes stand out. 


The next product that I have been loving for the month of September is the Tarte clean slate 360 creaseless eye primer. I have used the Urban Decay primer potion before and I feel for myself this works a lot better and lasts longer on my eyelids. When I am not using my Tarte eye primer I have been using my Mac paint pot in Painterly. This product is creamy and goes on the eyelid smoothly and works great as a base. To conceal my under eye circles I am in love with my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser. It is so easy to apply since it comes with the sponge and very easy to blend and it really does a great job in concealing my dark circles even if I am not wearing any foundation and just this by itself.


The last two eye favorites for September are the Revlon brow fantasy and the Kat Von D tattoo liner. I have recently gotten into the habit of filling in my eyebrows and the Revlon brow fantasy honestly makes it easy to do so. The pencil side matches the color of my eyebrows perfectly and the gel side keeps them in place. The Kat Von D tattoo liner is my favorite liquid eyeliner for this month because it stays on for such a long time and it makes drawing a thin line or a thick line so easily.


These have been my absolute favorite eye products for the month of September. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I cannot wait to write some more.

XOXO DaisyFlower

No comments:

Post a Comment