Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February Review: Dove Cleartone Skin Renew Deodorant


Today I am reviewing Dove's Cleartone deodorant. You can purchase this product at any drugstore it retails for roughly around $4-5. It claims to help restore skin to its natural tone and it is supposed to last for 24 hours.

Let's start off with the good about this deodorant. The only good thing I can say about this deodorant is that it smells good. The deodorant does not last 24 hours as it claims I would not use this deodorant if you are in a warm environment because it does not work as a deodorant. I've been using it for quite a while and I have not seen any type of difference in my underarms at all. You have to be very careful about layering this deodorant on because it gets a bit chunky easily. It feels like I have been using it for such a long time that I cannot get rid of it but once I do I definitely not be repurchasing it.

I hope you enjoyed this review and also mini rant. 
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment