Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My July Top Three!


Hey guys so today I am posting about my the top three products I have loved in the month of July.

My first favorite is a skincare product which is Mario Badescu's Facial Spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater. I use this as a toner before my moisturizer to add a little hydration on my face. It smells like roses a bit and the mist is the perfect amount sprayed on the face. I would recommend this product it is fairly inexpensive only $7 at Ulta.

My second favorite is a fragrance and it is Philosophy's Love Sweet Love. I absolutely love this fragrance I received this in a set for my birthday with a shower gel and body lotion which was awesome. The scent is very light and fruity, I am not really a perfume kind of gal but I am in love with this. Unfortunately the set is no longer available but I know you can purchase the fragrance itself at a Sephora.

My last favorite is a makeup product, the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey. It is just a normal brown eyeliner I have been using this so much instead of a black  eyeliner because it is not as harsh. I know you can purchase this at a Sephora, Ulta or through Urban Decay's website.

So those were my top three for the month July. I hope you enjoyed today's blog post and I hope to bring you more soon.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment