Friday, June 1, 2012


Recent Makeup Purchases!

I recently picked up a couple of things from MAC's Hey, Sailor! collection. To be be quite honest not many items caught my attention from this collection and I was a bit overwhelmed. The items that I did pick up where two lip products; a lipstick in the color To Catch A Sailor and a lipglass in Riviera Life which is one of my first lipglasses from MAC. I also picked up a bronzing powder in Refined Golden. And the one item I was most intrigued by that I had to pick up to try out was the high-light powder in Crew.

I also picked up a new foundation for the summer which is Clinique's stay-matte oil-free makeup in the color beige. Since I do suffer from very oily skin I was very excited when Clinique came out with this new foundation and I am also excited on testing this out.

I will be doing more detailed swatches and reviews on all the products listed above so keep and eye out on that. Thanks for visiting my blog.

XOXO DaisyFlower

No comments:

Post a Comment