Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June MyGlam!

 So a couple of days ago I received my June MyGlam bag and by far i must admit it was the best one so far besides the December bag. This month's theme was Out All Night and I received 4 items along with my clutch. Although the clutch smelled a little fishy I do appreciate that MyGlam decided to do a different bag besides the regular zip bag. The items i received where:

-Living Proof frizz nourishing styling cream which I am excited to try because sometimes my hair does like to frizz up on me
-Marbella permanent eyeliner pen. I have been into liquid eyeliner this month so I'm glad I have another to add to my collection
-NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in the color iced honey which is a color that I normally wouldn't get but I'm glad I am able to try something out of my comfort zone
-Philosophy oil-free energizing oxygen gel cream moisturizer is the item I am most excited to use because having oily skin I am always in the hunt for a new moisturizer that does not make my skin even more oily

Overall I was very happy with this month's bag and I really hope MyGlam continues with a good job.

XOXO DaisyFlower 

No comments:

Post a Comment