Sunday, September 2, 2012

BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer Review

 Hey everyone! Today I am bringing you a review of the bareMinerals foundation primer.This foundation primer is very affordable coming in at $23.00 for 1 fl oz. You can purchase it at an Ulta or a Sephora. I personally enjoyed this foundation primer very much. It had a nice clear smooth consistency. It made my foundation go on easier, smoother, adn cleaner. Prime Time made my foundation last throughout an 8 hour shift and through my oily skin. In my opinion my mineral foundation worked the best with this primer but it works just as good with liquid foundation.  A great pro about this primer is that it is very affordable compared to other high end foundations. I would definitely repurchase this primer and recommend it to makeup lovers out  there.

bareMinerals prime time foundation primer goes on clear.







No comments:

Post a Comment