Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Recent Makeup Haul

So I recently accumulated a little makeup haul that I wanted to share with every one.Just a couple of items that I picked up at Ulta and at Target. A couple of BB creams, a new foundation, some primers, nail polishes, and lip products.





I picked up The Amazing Spiderman nail polish set bu OPI because some of the colors did catch my eye and  I thought that this was a lovely way to try out the colors. I was also in search of a new primer because I have felt that my Benefit POREfessional is not really doing much for me so I picked up a foundation primer by Bare Escentuals to test it out and I also picked up a the Tarte clean slate which has sample face primers and an eye primer.

 For the lips I picked out a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stain in the color Smitten. I also picked up a Stila lip glaze trio in the fiesta set. I have never tried a Stila lip glaze so I am very excited to try them out and do a mini review on them.


 For the face I picked up Revlon's new Colorstay whipped foundation in the color 160 rich ginger. There were two new drugstore BB creams that I wanted to try which were the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in the shade Medium/Deep and the L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB cream in the shade Deep.
Hopefully I will be able to get these reviews out as soon as possible so stay tune. Sorry that the pictures are not great quality I took the with my phone. I'll have better picture for you next time promise!

XOXO DaisyFlower.


No comments:

Post a Comment