Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Razor Review


So today I am reviewing the Schick Hydro Silk Razor courtesy of BzzAgent, and if you are not aware of BzzAgent I will post a link so you can read up on it. (bzzagent.com) I can honestly say that I am very much in love with this razor. It gives a close shave to my legs and gets every hair off. I am a person buys disposable razors versus razors with cartridges and this razor convinced mento stick with it. I like that it has built in moisture and leaves my legs nice and smooth whereas with disposable razors I noticed my knees were left very dry and scaly. Another plus of the razor is that it is very inexpensive and very accessible. You can purchase this razor at any drugstore and you can purchase the razor with two cartridges for about ten dollars or with just one cartridge for around five dollars. I would definitely recommend this razor for anyone in the market for a new one.

I hope you enjoyed this review and I hope to post more soon.
Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment