Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Neutrogena Cosmetics Review courtesy of BzzAgent!



Today I am going to be reviewing a couple of products from Neutrogena that BzzAgent has sent to me. If you are not aware what BzzAgent is I will post the link and you can read up on it https://www.bzzagent.com/ it is absolutely free to join. They sent me four products to test out which are the MoistureSmooth color stick in the shade Sweet Watermelon 30, the Neutrogena healthy lengths mascara in Black 02, and two Neutrogena crease proof eye shadows in the shades Constant Copper 40 and Lasting Taupe 50. 



The Neutrogena Healthy Lengths mascara retails for $8.99 and you can purchase it at any drugstore or on their website. This mascara is formulated with Vitamin E and olive oil which is supposed to condition and strengthen your lashes. It is ophthalmologist tested so it is safe for contact lens wearers and people who have sensitive eyes. The mascara is also available in three shades which are black, carbon black , and black/brown.

Let me start off by saying that I am a mascara fiend and I am absolutely in love with this mascara. With just one coat I noticed a difference in my lashes they were longer and separated. I love that even after applying four coats of the mascara I saw little to no clumping whatsoever. The bristles are also very soft so when I combed to the very beginning of my lashes it did not bother my eye like other mascara wands. I also like that it is very inexpensive and also very accessible to anybody wanting to purchase it. I would definitely recommend this mascara to everybody and I will definitely be repurchasing it. Here are a couple of pictures of me wearing the mascara after just two coats and please forgive my oily face I am trying out a new bb cream.



The next product is the Neutrogena MoistureSmooth color stick in the shade sweet watermelon. The retail price for the color stick is $8.99 and it can be purchased at any drugstore or through their website. It is in a twist up packaging so you do not need to sharpen it. It contains mango and Shea butter that helps condition lips so they feel smoother and softer. And it is available in eight shades.


The shade sweet watermelon is a sheer pink color with a ton of shine. I think this shade is very universal and even if you build it up it does not become a very overpowering pink. It does not dry up my lips like other lipsticks and lip glosses tend to do which is a plus for me. If you are not a lipstick or lip gloss gal this is right up your alley, it glides on so smooth and leaves a great shine without the stickiness like lip glosses tend to do. I will be picking up a couple shades more to test out.


The last two products I was able to test out were the crease proof eye shadows in the shades constant copper and lasting taupe. These eye shadows have a built in primer that is supposed to prevent creasing and smudging for 12 hours. They are safe enough to use for sensitive eyes and they retail for $7.99 and can be found at your local drugstore or on their website. They are available in six shades.


I am a little iffy about these shadow sticks. The shades are very beautiful and shimmery but I felt like they were a bit on the dry side. I really had to press these on my eye lids to get a decent amount of color but it felt like I was tugging on my eyes. They absolutely work as  great base for eye shadows and their claim about lasting 12 hours is true in my case after working an eight hour retail shift they were still intact. I really wanted to like these but I do not see myself repurchasing these any time in the future.

I really hope you enjoyed this review. I hope to bring you more soon.
- DaisyFlower










No comments:

Post a Comment