Friday, May 9, 2014

Review: Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Hey guys today I will reviewing the first powder in my All about Powders series. It is the Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder.
 


You can purchase the Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder at any Walgreens or CVS and it is around $6.99, so pretty inexpensive. I have the shade translucent and there are three other shades available. The product comes with 2.3 oz. of product and with a little puff to apply it with.



I love that for the price you get a ton of product and a little goes a long way. It is great that the product is easily accessible so you don’t have to go to a specialty store like Sephora to find it.

 I have oily skin so I love that this powder leaves my face matte after I set my foundation. I usually use the Coty powder to set my powder foundation and it’ll last me the entire day. The powder doesn’t leave a white caste on my face making me look like a ghost and it doesn’t settle into lines. Unfortunately I do have to touch up my face within 3-4 hours because I do see a bit of shine peeking through.



A couple of downsides to this are that if you are sensitive to smells you won’t really like this because it has a heavily floral scent. I wish there was more color selection because the shades do range on the light side if you don’t go for the translucent shade. I wish it was more portable but it is a bit bulky that I wouldn’t carry it around so I would have to carry another compact. The lid isn’t a screw on lid either so if I would carry it around there is a risk of it opening and getting everywhere.

 Overall this is by far my favorite setting powder of all the ones I own. If you have oily skin and can handle the floral scent I would definitely check it out. It’s great for setting liquid foundations and also powder ones. And it’ll definitely last me forever since there is so much product in the container.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment