Friday, May 9, 2014

All about Powders


Hey guys so I wanted to start a series all about face powders. These are all of my setting powders, they are pressed and loose. I wanted to give reviews on all of them and details such as price and availability. Fair warning this post is going to be a little picture heavy just to give an in depth of the brands of powder I have.


Here is a group shot of all the face powders I own at the moment. 


These are the first batch of powders. The brands include Too Faced, Mac, Tarte, Smashbox, Coty, the Balm, and bareMinerals. 


The next batch includes Essence, Covergirl, Neutrogena, Clinique, and bareMinerals. 


I will give individual reviews and more details on each product so keep an eye out for that. Thank you guys so much for taking the time and reading today’s blog post! Hope to post more soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment