Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January Review: Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser with Amazonian White Clay



So today's post is going to be a review of Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser. The Kiehl's cleanser retails for $22.50 and it can be purchased at any Kiehl's store or through their website and it can also be purchased on Nordstrom's website. It is 5.0 fl.oz.



Let me start describing the product as it says on the packaging. The cleanser exfoliates and detoxifies, formulated for oily to combination skin, and it is supposed to reduce the appearance of pores. This cleanser also contains amazonian white clay.


I want to start off by saying I am really enjoying this cleanser very much. I do have oily skin and it works so well, this formula does not leave my skin with that over drying tight feeling that other cleansers formulated for oily skin have done. It also thoroughly cleanses my face and gives it a great clean feeling. My pores do seem a bit minimized thanks to this cleanser which was a big selling point for me since I do suffer from large pores.


The consistency of this cleanser is not too thick but also not too runny. The exfoliating particles are fine, you can feel them scrubbing your gently but effectively. The cleanser does smell like clay but it is a bearable scent. It is a bit on the pricey side but I highly recommend anybody with oily skin and enlarged pores to give this cleanser a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment