Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Makeup Collection: My Lip Drawer.


This has to be one of my favorite makeup drawers. I am a sucker for lip products. So I am going to show you what I like to keep in my lip drawer.



In my drawer I like to keep my MAC Petting Pink tinted lip conditioner, two MAC lip glasses in the shades Splashing and Riviera Life, bareMinerals marvelous Moxie lipgloss in the shade Daredevil, two OCC lip tars in the shade Grandma and Trollop, and finally two NYX lipliners in the shades Hot Red and Peekaboo Neutral.


Continuing on with my lip drawer I have four Stila lip glazes in the shades kitten, maraca, pinata, and action. I have my Dior ultra gloss glow in the shade 256, Bobbi Brown lipgloss in hot pink, Buxom gloss in the shade Dani, two Fresh lip balms in sugar and rose, and last but certainly not least I havea mini sample of a Burberry lip mist in the shade Copper No. 202.

I certainly hope you enjoyed my blog post for today. I'm so happy you took the time to read it and I hope I get more blog posts on here soon. Thanks!

-DaisyFlower


No comments:

Post a Comment