Monday, April 22, 2013

April Review: Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional 




Today I am going to be reviewing a primer. The one I have for you today is Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional. The POREfessional is supposed to minimize the appearance of pores and help makeup last longer. The retail price for the primer is $30 and you can purchase it on their website, Sephora, or at an Ulta.

The POREfessional is very effective in minimizing the appearance of pores. I do suffer from enlarged pores so I could see the difference and it also mattified my face. My makeup lasted a minimum of eight hours when I used this as my primer, it also helped control my oils from peeking out in my most troublesome areas like my t-zone. This primer went on very smoothly, it felt like silk while I was applying it on my face, and it is also very lightweight. It does have a certain fragrance very perfumy and it has a slight tint but it goes on translucent. I would recommend this primer if you have enlarged pores or if you have combination oily skin.




No comments:

Post a Comment