Monday, April 22, 2013

April Review: Caudalie Cleansing Water


Hey guys! So today I am bringing you a review on the Caudalie cleansing water. You can purchase the Caudalie cleansing water at a Sephora or through their website. There are two sizes available to purchase which are a 3.4oz or a 6.7oz and they range in price from $14-28.

This cleansing water is described as a three in one product, it is a makeup remover and a toner for face and eyes. It is suitable for all skin types and safe for contact lens wearers. Although I do feel this product is a bit expensive for a makeup remover I do think it is highly worth it. It removed my eye makeup with such ease I was so surprised I did not anticipate it working so well since the water part in cleansing water threw me off. The smell is also very pleasant it has a nice fresh scent that is not overpowering. I am not a fan of the makeup removers that contain oil in them, I feel like the oil gets in my eye and the feeling is so uncomfortable for me. This cleansing water has made eye makeup removal so much easier and not such a hassle for me. A little goes such a long way with this cleanser I have the small bottle at it has lasted me for two months and I have not finished it yet. I would highly recommend this for anyone in the market for a new eye makeup remover.


No comments:

Post a Comment