Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream courtesy of BzzAgent



Hi guys today I am going to be reviewing the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream courtesy of BzzAgent.

I was really excited to find out Garnier was coming out with b.b. cream for combination to oily skin, I had tried out the first one they came out with and I was really impressed with the coverage the downside was that it left me looking like a greaseball. The Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream retails for $12.99 for 2.0 fluid ounces and you can purchase it at any drugstore close to you. It is available in three shades which are light/medium, medium/deep, and deep. It says that with one application of this b.b. cream it delivers five instant results: controls shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates, and protects with an SPF of 20.



Overall I did enjoy using this b.b. cream there are some pros and a con to it. This b.b. cream works really well in controlling my oily t-zone I did have to set it with a powder though when I tested it out without setting it with a powder I did get very oily. It is light coverage but it is very build able. I think this will work so great during the summer because most girls don't want to worry about makeup melting off their face and it is great because it already contains SPF. I also love that it is very accessible to people considering that one can purchase it at any drugstore and it is inexpensive compared to other b.b. creams or foundations. The only con I did find with this is that it is only available in three shades so the colors might not work for somebody that is in between them. I would definately recommend this for people with combination to oily skin and I will be getting a lot of use from it this upcoming summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment