Saturday, November 23, 2013

Review: bareMinerals Mineral Veil


Hey guys so today I am going to be writing a quick review on bareMinerals Mineral Veil.
So the bareMinerals Mineral Veil is a finishing powder. The one I have pictured is not the full-size, the full-size is 0.3 oz., it retails for $20.00, can be purchased at a Sephora, Ulta, or a bareMinerals store, and it comes in four shades. 

The shade I am reviewing today is the original Mineral Veil which is completely sheer. I use this as a finishing powder after my foundation and for me it works great. I have oily skin and this is the best powder that keeps me shine free for about six hours and then I have to touch up a little with a blotting sheet. I have medium/tan skin and I find that this powder does not leave me any type of caste on my face. It is also a great lightweight powder for everyday use. Even if I feel like I overdo it with the powder it does not look flaky or cakey on my skin. I would recommend this powder, it is a bit pricey but I do think it is definitely worth the price. If you are interested I know you can always get a sample of it and see how it works out for your skin.




I hope you enjoyed this review and I hope to write some more soon.
Thanks!!






No comments:

Post a Comment