Saturday, November 23, 2013

November Ipsy Bag


Hey guys sorry I am a bit late but here is my November Ipsy bag and the products that came in it.



The first three items in my bag was the Pixie Beauty bronzer in the shade Summertime. The next item is the Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment by Glamglow, and a Starlooks Gem eye pencil in the shade Topaz. 


The last three items (sorry the picture is a bit cut off) are a lip crayon in the shade Shameless by Be A Bombshell line, a mascara from Michelle Phan's Em cosmetics line, and a nail polish in the shade Champagne by the brand Nailtini.

I think this month's bag was well worth the $10 a month. I am looking forward to doing swatches and some reviews on these. 
Thank you so much for reading! 


Ipsy referral link.
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1ki5

No comments:

Post a Comment