Friday, December 13, 2013

Review: Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup



Hey guys so today I am going to review Clinique's Stay-Matte Oil -Free foundation. This foundation retails for $23.00 and it is very accessible, you can find it at a Sephora, Ulta, Macy's just to name a couple of stores. The claims that are on the packaging are sheer to moderate coverage, natural matte finish, lightweight, wears beautifully all day, and absorbs shine.

I am in the shade 15 beige.  I am not in love with the foundation but I am in like with it. Let me start off with the the things I like about this foundation. It felt very lightweight on my face it was easy to blend on my face it is a bit liquidy. It is a good sheer foundation if you want to wear it every day. I also love they have a pretty good color selection, 20 shades. I like that it is very accessible to anybody wanting to try it.

Here are some of the things I am not so crazy about. It says that it it is sheer to moderate but I feel like it is more on the sheer side if I tried to build it up it started looking a bit cakey. Another thing is that it claims to leave a natural matter finish which I did not find for my face I still had a couple of shiny spots which I had to set with a powder. It does wear beautifully all day but I feel after about 5-6 hours I had to go over my face with a blotting paper or powder.

This review is my opinion what works for me might not work for you and vice versa. What I would recommend is trying it out yourself I know a Sephora or Macy's would be glad to give out a sample of the foundation.

I hope you enjoyed reading y review today.
Thank you so much!








No comments:

Post a Comment