Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Imomoko Haul


Hey guys! This post is going to be an Imomoko haul like the title says. I recently placed an order for a couple of sheet masks on http://www.imomoko.com/. These masks are pretty inexpensive and I received them through the mail in such a short amount of time, I ordered them on April 5th and received them on April 10th (pretty fast right?!!). My order was about $20 which included shipping (shipping is $5.99 or free on orders over $99). Here are some more pictures of the masks I ordered and some more details about them if anybody is interested in ordering some.


The first three are from the brand Otaku. The masks are priced at $1.20 for each which is a great price for face masks in my opinion. (From left to right) The first mask is the Dew Grass Hydrating mask. The second one is the Pomegranate Antioxidant Brightening mask. The last one I purchased from the Otaku brand is the Chamomile Soothing mask.


The next three are from the brand Leaders Insolution. These masks are priced at $1.99. The first one is the Mela-tox Skin Clinic mask. In the middle we have the Teatree Relaxing Skin Renewal mask. The last one I purchased from this brand is the Vita Bright Skin Renewal mask.


These are the last three I purchased. Although I am so excited for all these masks I am most excited for the Pure Smile Choosy Lip Pack in fruit. It is a lip mask and it is priced at $1.50, I wanted to purchase more but I want to try this one out to see if I actually like it and then I'll think about purchasing more. (lol) The mask in the middle is the Tonymoly I'm Real Mask Sheet in Tea Tree and this mask is priced at $1.80. The last mask from my Imomoko haul is the Etude House I Need You A to Z sheet mask in the letter M for mango.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I can't wait to try these masks out and give you guys my thoughts about them. 

Thanks!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment