Thursday, December 13, 2012

Makeup Collection: First Drawer 

So this is the first drawer of one of my little drawers set. The first drawer contains cheek products and one face product because it would not fit anywhere else.


On the top row from left to right I have bareMinerals all over face color, Tarte smooth operator finishing powder, and Benefit girl meets pearl (liquid pearl for face).
On the middle row from left to right I have my Too Faced chocolate soleil bronzer, Lorac spotlight highlighter, and my Tarte natural cheek stain in flush. 
On the bottom row from left to right I have a Tarte amazonian clay foundation in the color splendor, Stila convertible color in peony, and a Laura Mercier shimmer bloc in the color Golden Mosaic.
And last but certainly not least I have my NYC bronzing face powder in sunny. 


I hope you enjoyed seeing my first of my many makeup drawers and stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment