Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sephora Haul December 2012


I recently went to Sephora about a week ago since they had sent me a vib email when I spend $50 or more I get $20 off. I absolutely love it when Sephora has these types of deals so I decided to splurge a little bit and get some items I have had my eyes on for a while. 



The first two items I have to share and they are lip products. The first is the Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Cream in the color Berry Blast. Then I got a Nars lip gloss in the shade Albatross.


The next item I purchased was the Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in the color Fetish. The next item I bought was the my splurge and an item I have had my eye on for quite some time and it was the Dior Ultra Shimmering All Over Face Powder in the color Amber Diamond.


The last three items I purchased were items I can keep in my purse on a daily basis. The first one is the Boscia pink peppermint blotting papers. For my very chapped lips I purchased Smith's Rosebud Salve. And for my terribly dry hands I purchased Soap & Glory's Hand Food.

I hope you enjoyed my little Sephora haul. Hopefully I can start reviewing some of these products for you so stay tuned for that. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment