Friday, December 14, 2012

Makeup Collection: Second Drawer

This is the second drawer to my first little drawer set. As you can tell I am absolutely in love with cheek products and have been building up my collection for the longest.


On the top row from left to right I have Mac bronzing powder in Refined Golden, Tarte amazonian clay blush in Flush, Benefit High Beam, and Hard Candy Fox in a Box in the color Spicy & Sweet. 
The middle row from left to right I have my Laura Mercier blush in Rose Bloom, Benefit Hoola bronzer, Stila custom color blush in self-adjusting coral, and Mac highlight powder in Crew.
On the bottom row there is my bareMinerals mineral veil, theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer, Mac powder blush in The Perfect Cheek, and Mac mineralize skinfinish in Star Wonder. 


I hope you enjoyed my second post of my makeup collection there will be a lot more coming up soon. Hopefully later on I can do more swatches and reviews for you. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment