Saturday, December 15, 2012

Makeup Collection: Third Drawer

This is the third drawer of my first container system. This drawer includes foundation, powder and concealer products. 


On the top row I have my Sheercover Duo Concealer in the shade light/medium, Clinique acne solutions foundation in the shade french vanilla, Clinique even better foundation in the shade honey, Clinique stay-matte oil-free foundation in the shade beige, and the Laura Mercier cream foundation in the shade tan.
On the bottom row I have my bareMinerals ready foundation in the shade golden tan, Clinique stay-matte sheer pressed power in the shade stay beige, and my Mac mineralize skinfinish natural in the shade medium deep.


Thank you for taking the time in reading another blog post on my makeup collection. More will be up soon so keep an eye out for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment